Monday, September 14, 2009

We Have The Same Shirt


I have encountered quite possibly the most beautiful creature I've laid eyes on in the last five-to-ten minutes. After courageously scouring the internet for the worst of the worst in our humanity, I came across this he-she. Her home land? Mobile, Alabama; I'm sure of it. She spends her time making grilled-cheese sandwiches via clothing iron (she's an innovator folks, she doesn't need a frying pan or a skillet), and debating whether or not she'd like to view highbrow entertainment (Judge Judy, or Cheaters) available by only the finest public television provider, most likely the WB; all while smoking the same Marlboro light. Mortisha, I feel that I can speak for Turk and myself, when I say; we're waiting for you baby, keep that mustache pressed right.

No comments:

Post a Comment