Thursday, September 17, 2009

Why Do All The Good Ones Get Taken?


I've never been more distraught in my life; the only woman in this entire world that would be good for me has been snatched up by this John Stamos look-alike. To make matters worse this ass-hat of a groom just has to rub salt into my wounded heart: "I tell you guys, that night was amazing, I am truly happy that I waited until marriage to lose my virginity". For some reason, every time I look at her I think of professor Keenbean from Richie Rich. I don't know exactly why either. Did Michael McShane get a sex change? Unfortunately, there isn't enough information on his current lifestyle to know if he morphed into this ogre of a woman. In this single picture I've managed to bring Turk tears of joy, sadness, and anger all at the same time, sounds remarkable doesn't it? That's because she's remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment